Thursday, March 1, 2007

first one!

thought i'd have a go at blogging cos i like the idea of an on-line journal. not entirely convinced that my observations/rantings/ravings would be particularly interesting to anyone else, but you never know!
so here's observation number one: technology's great--when it works!
I took some cool pix today on my phone of V8 supercar driver, Russell Ingall, while he was driving a go-kart at a disused track in Oakbank.
"I love technology," I thought.
"Don't know what I'll do with this, but it'd be great to have, anyway, cos he's such a nice fella."
Then i had the ripper idea that it might make a nice opening entry for the blog; pix weren't too bad, it turns out.
So far so good.
So I've slipped out the memory card from my phone, only to find it's too small to fit into the holes my computer has for memory cards.
"No problem," I thought.
"I'll just slip it back in, ever so carefully. Wouldn't want to get it jammed... err... stuck... er neither in nor out..."
you get the idea.
just spent the last 15 minutes or so:
tweezers didn't work.
place i bought it from was only good for the sympathy factor.
ahhhhhhh....
poking my tongue to the left seemed to do the trick.
not sure how to get it back in, nor how to upload these pix, now.
this blog might end up being about the saga to post some pictures!

No comments: